
How true that is. Forever friends are treasured gifts from God. We had the privilege to spend today catching up with one such friend. Time and distance and busy lives had separated us for a number of years but we are rejoicing in being reconnected and certainly did not run out of things to talk about.
The bond that strengthens our relationship is our faith in Jesus Christ. Janet came into my life at the time I rededicated my life to Christ some 22 years ago. She encouraged me then and today we shared and encouraged each other in our daily journey and the hope we have for eternity. Thanks Janet for the blessing of your friendship! "I thank my God every time I remember you. " Philippians 1:3
2 Comments:
Janet's hair is so beautiful like that. I am glad you had another nice visit!
welcome to blog land. I am a friend of your daughters. Congrats on the 16 lb loss. I am also on a journey to lose weight and have lost 25 lbs in the last couple of months. I love to walk (I hear you are using the dvds). I get out and hike at our state park- right next door, every day.
God bless! debra
Post a Comment
<< Home