God's Promises Ever True...
We are blessed to live in a picturesque spot, facing east toward Mt. Baker and situated perfectly for the weather conditions that God uses to create His rainbows. We often see rainbows out our front window and grab the camera in efforts to capture the perfect composition. This shot, however, was taken out the car window as we neared home after a long day's adventure of garage sales and shopping. It was the crowning touch to end the day. Tonight as I just happened back into blogging with the additon of some new computer hardware and software... another blessing from God... I thought this the fitting picture to test my skills.
My daughter Theresa, http://www.tjknits.blogspot.com/, has been a great inspiration and encouragement to me... so here I go stepping out in faith and looking forward to this new adventure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home